PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether girls prompt month of pregnancy It is possible to sunbathe and bathe in the sea...

JUlja
15.08.2004, 16:37
Whether girls prompt month of pregnancy It is possible to sunbathe and bathe in the sea?

Masha
16.08.2004, 13:29
To bathe it is possible, even it is necessary. Only estimate or appreciate that place where you are going to to bathe (how much or as far as there purely or cleanly). And here to sunbathe I do not advise. At a long finding under the sun the body temperature of mummy raises or increases, accordingly and t the kid too - and it is very harmful (especially your small now to be at a stage of formation). As there can be ugly enough nevuses pigmentosus on the face (they can pass or take place after pregnancy, and can and remain for ever) especially if you svetlenkaja. I do not advise absolutely to avoid the sun, you can be on a beach (well not all the day:))) under a chaise lounge or in a shadow; drink more waters (not aerated). I wish good rest you and your kid:)))

Ekaterina
17.08.2004, 23:56
To bathe not in very crowded a place. To sunbathe it is possible up to 10.00 and after 17.30, but to not be fried, overturning with a side sideways. Simply at this time the sun will not do much harm to you. Success!

Light
20.08.2004, 14:13
I bathed and sunbathed, though there was all pregnancy a threat of discontinuing. Here only a tummy always covered with a towel. Already dochke and I have read through year and 5 months that okazyvaetsja well that I had a rest on the sea. At children the rachitis is then excluded. So have a rest! Happily!

JUlja
20.08.2004, 18:06
Many thanks of the girl for answers and advice or councils in occasion of sunburn and rest