PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 35 years. Planning pregnancy, at the husband. Have found out uroplazmu for 2 years...

Galja
19.08.2004, 02:25
To me of 35 years. Planning pregnancy, at the husband. Have found out uroplazmu 2 years before treated rulidom .sejchas the husband it was treated doksitsiklinom-uroplazma there is N-19, at 80 It not a smear, handed over a blood. The doctor has appointed or nominated macrofoams, has told or said, that. To hand over on sensitivity to antibiotics there is no sense crop t. To. The infection old, can nothing show a smear. And it speak both in KVD and in wives. kons. And to be treated at random there is a sense drinks 1 antib., then dr., 3. Umenja inf. No. Has handed over hormones, etc., have wasted a heap of money t. To. 2 times checked both at it or him and at me, before and after. And now we sit and we do not know what to do or make and age draws in, though it and 2 child How to be!!!!!

evromedprestizh
20.08.2004, 16:40
To make crop and at detection to be treated to a steam or pair.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.