PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If you remember I has addressed to you on December, 12th for consultation in occasion of that...

Mary
19.08.2004, 12:23
If you remember I has addressed to you on December, 12th for consultation in occasion of toksoplazmy. And you have responded me, that if is raised or increased IgG that to be treated it is not necessary. I have looked or seen analyses and I wish to inform you, that at me is doubled IgG, instead of IgM (he has shown negative result). I ask you to respond once again if it is possible: 1. Whether the registered medicines and if I have already started to accept them as it are necessary to me can be reflected on me? 2. If, as you wrote, I have transferred or carried toksoplazmu, and at me is raised or increased only IgG, whether that to be reflected it in the child. At me strong nervous an attrition (after mors of mother) and I am afraid of an abortion. Thanks

vrach
20.08.2004, 15:45
Esli u vas povyshenu IgG a IgM ne obnaruzhivaiutsya - eto govorit o ranee perenesennoy infekcii. Lekarstv pri etom ne prinimaiut - bolesn proshla, dlya rebenka ne opasno - vu immunny. Iskluchenie - tolko esli u vas buli nedavnie otricatelnuyue testy na IgG, kotorue pereshli v polozhitelnuye vo vremya beremennosti - eto nazuvaetsya "seroconversion", to est antitl ne bylo do beremennosti i vdrug oni poyavilis.
Polozhitelnyie IgM svidetelstvuyut o nedavno perenesennoi infekcii, i chto delat pri etom reshit slozhnee.
Sudya po vashim rezultatm vy immunny - prinimat nichego ne nado. Pogovorite so svoim doctorom, mozhet vy chto-to upustili is istorii ili analizov?