PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 17 18 weeks, after survey of the doctor (manual), every morning bloods...

Irina
19.08.2004, 08:29
Pregnancy of 17 18 weeks, after survey of the doctor (manual), every morning krovit. Prompt ka to be.

Marina
20.08.2004, 10:50
Hello. At me too such was after survey not an armchair on term of 9 weeks. To me my doctor then has told or said, that can krovit shejka uteruses couple of days as she took flora from me on analyses (including with shejki). At me 2 days are a little krovilo, and has then passed or has then taken place. Pains was not. If at you the same situation do not worry. And if is not present, run to the good doctor for check.
And in general, frequent surveys on an armchair are undesirable. I had only one such survey in 9 weeks, and any more was not. Now at me 26 nedelek. Survey to be spent only by a palpation of a tummy for body height of a fetus and presence of a tonus of a uterus. I advise you to disagree on private or individual internal surveys, it is not desirable to do or make it during pregnancy. Success to you and all good.