PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 33 years. Many years were treated for sterility or barrenness - vainly. Exact...

Natalia
05.08.2004, 20:36
Hello! To me 33 years. Many years were treated for sterility or barrenness - vainly. The exact diagnosis and have not put. Has made a break in treatment on one and a half year. Now again I wish to pass or take place inspection. Prompt, please, I need to hand over what analyses to receive a maximum of the information and to define or determine, at last, the reason of disease? For example, what hormones from the long list are necessary for choosing? Or to hand over all? What is necessary?
Thanks.

JUlja
09.08.2004, 14:47
And your husband handed over spermogrammu? There Can be all business in that?

Natalia
13.08.2004, 13:41
Spermogrammu handed over not time. All in norm or rate. It or he already has a son from first marriage.

JUlja
17.08.2004, 13:31
Try to measure for the beginning BT in current several cycles to be convinced, that at all of you by way of with an ovulation, and then descend or go to the doctor make US, check up permeability of pipes there can be a business in them, and then I consider or count hand over hormones. SUCCESS!!!

evromedprestizh
20.08.2004, 10:20
Spermogramma the husband, method PTSR on infections, US, rectal temperature for 3 mes, the Roentgen of a uterus, hormones it is necessary to define or determine the Smear on reception. Further under indications. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.