PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. Approximately in one and a half year I plan to give birth to the first child. Me...

Tatyana
18.08.2004, 08:32
To me of 25 years. Approximately in one and a half year I plan to give birth to the first child. I am am disturbed with a following question: whether I can give birth natural by? The matter is that I of a fragile body build. At body height of 158 sm 45 kg weigh. At me a thin-boned body build. And it seems to me, that the sizes of a small basin will not allow to give birth without kesare-VA to section. Tell or say, to what external attributes it is possible to define or determine the sizes of a small basin. Or it is impossible? Still I have the x-ray film of hip joints made 2 months ago. Whether It is possible to draw on it or him;them any conclusion on the sizes of a small basin? Thanks.

Dasha
18.08.2004, 21:27
mne bulo 16 let i mou ves bul 54kg vo vremya rodov (43 pered ber.) rost 156. rodila 4.500 kg malchika estestvennum putem:))

Natalia
20.08.2004, 07:12
To you the gynecologist can measure by a special meter the size of a small basin.