PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me today have made US and have diagnosed - adherent or adhesive process...

Svetlana
15.08.2004, 21:31
Good afternoon! To me today have made US and have diagnosed - adherent or adhesive process. A question: whether there is a necessity in GSG? Or at once to go on a laparoscopy?
And more - at us while the man's factor of sterility or barrenness is established or installed. To the husband have appointed or nominated laserotherapy, a stylostixis and leeches to area of a scrotum. Comment please on the given methods. Thanks big for any information!

Kamenetskij B.A.
18.08.2004, 10:41
Svetdana! In the given situation very much much depends on genesial health of your spouse. At serious disturbances of a spermatogenesis it is complex or difficult enough to reach or achieve serious changes in spermogramme and in this case will have to resort to methods of an auxiliary reproduction. In this case carrying out of a laparoscopy will be superfluous research. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Svetlana
20.08.2004, 06:40
Thanks, the doctor, for the answer. I so have understood you, that while health of the husband will not recover and the level spermogrammy on higher will not rise, there is no sense to resort to extreme measures in treatment for my part. So?