PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Please, respond! I one month ago have been compelled or forced to accept that...

Xenia
19.08.2004, 13:44
Hello! Please, respond! I one month ago have been compelled or forced to accept tablet postinora (the casual sexual certificate or act), and in a following cycle there are suspicions on pregnancy. Whether can render any influence postinor on a fetus, or calm down and it is possible to bear????

Natka
20.08.2004, 06:09
Can will calm down...... I was in a similar situation - for 5 day of pregnancy (as it has appeared), have drunk 2, then 2 more tablets postinora... In horror has come to the doctor... He has told or said - postinor - hormonal, directed on an abortion.. If it or him not sluchilosi the fetus was kept - it is necessary to be the first 3 months very close or attentive, tk there is a threat of an abortion, has appointed or nominated to me Djufaston - (good vesh, to me has helped or assisted, but dear or expensive...) and no-shpu...... On development of the child it skazatsja should not..... Now - 18 weeks, very well.:))

Asked doctors in different konfah - speak the same.....
Success to you, Ksjush!
Natka