PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Advise what to do or make. Has accepted 2 tablets postinor...

Tatyana
18.08.2004, 20:23
Hello the doctor!
Advise what to do or make.
Has accepted 2 tablets postinora (as it is written to instructions) after not protected sexual certificate or act. Nikakaih side effects did not observe. The menses has come in time, but was very much boleznenaja, last 5 days (as always). And in 9 days the menses 1 day - brown allocation has again begun and is not strong, in 2 day - very strong bleeding and there are greater or big clots, today 3 day - a bleeding little bit less and there are small clots.
What is it can be? What to do or make? Whether it is necessary to run urgently to the doctor? Respond, please. Thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 06:46
Dysfunction of ovaries on a background of reception postinora.

Tatyana
20.08.2004, 03:12
Thanks for the answer Tatyana Borisovna!
Yesterday went to the gynecologist, she has looked or seen me on an armchair and was expressed " directly one pechyonki ".
Has then written out tablets "Dicynonum", a grass: a neetle and the shepherd's bag. Has told or said, that if the next 2 days the bleeding to not stop, will put in hospital. About dysfunction nothing spoke, has told or said, that at me hormonal failure iz-for postinora. Today bleedings proceed same plentiful. What is the dysfunction of ovaries and than she is terrible? At me two children, but I would like still the third.