PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, tell or say, whether it is necessary to protect completely itself from fiz. Work after 30 n...

Face
11.08.2004, 07:13
Girls, tell or say, whether it is necessary to protect completely itself from fiz. Work after 30 weeks? I till now vacuum and I wash floors. To tell the truth, me it is completely not difficult, as an apartment small, and to wash it is necessary a bathroom yes a small corridor. But recently has read through what to wash floors very harmfully, it even advise for the beginning sorts or labors (if already perenoshennaja ber-t). Whether the truth it? Also what in no event it is impossible to do or make??? Or is available in view of washing greater or big areas???

Ekaterina
14.08.2004, 23:55
Means, that you should not work up to exhaustion. At washing floors it is possible to accept simply wrong position, to be pulled and cause or call premature birth or births. At me mum, being my sister of the pregnant woman, has decided to hang up curtains. Has as a result left for a maternity home for 2 weeks earlier. To protect itself completely from fiz work it is not necessary, on and not peretruzhdajtes. At me in general now the husband does or makes all, and I am simple not in forces, to bend down hardly.

Darya
16.08.2004, 08:11
The only thing, what not sovetuju-it to lift gravities and to lift highly arms or hand (on long). All two pregnancies I was cleaned or removed up to the sorts or labors. And with the second pregnancy also was engaged (then will understand, that I imella in view of) with two years or summer son. So, if you well feel yourselves, do or make, that want.

LANA
17.08.2004, 12:02
I too did or made all and on the house, moreover and on a summer residence florets put or planted and so forth BUT!!! That all in pleasure and to not get tired!!!

Alain
19.08.2004, 03:29
Casually glanced over - if certainly still actually... In occasion of floors - I have bought or purchased by an example of the girlfriend a mop with otzhimom is where on the extremity or end a sponge, and to wring out it is necessary having pulled for the lever which it is high enough. Vobshchem to bend down it is not necessary.

Yana
20.08.2004, 03:00
I to the doctor too such question the flaunter so has responded " movement am a life "