PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to Me 32 years. Seven months ago to me it has been made laparoskapija...

julija
14.08.2004, 05:52
Hello, to Me 32 years. Seven months ago to me it has been made laparoskapija as a result of which appendages on the right and a huge cystoma are removed. Besides the adhesiotomy (adherent or adhesive process of 3 4 degrees) is made. From results of a histology: in an ovary there is multichamber serozno-a mucinous cystadenoma sites of presence of papillas. In one of such sites with presence vystilki serous type attributes of boundary activity of a low degree and a clump mikrokaltsita in a plenty are marked or celebrated. In a uterine pipe elements of the lost tubal pregnancy with a calcification are found out. Now I am observed on a regular basis, the US and the analysis of a blood on presence onkomarkerov is spent. Additional medikomentoznogo treatments by the oncologist after operation it is not appointed or nominated, only observation. A question: whether probably carrying out EKO with application of one of following schemes or plans of stimulation of a superovulation: I. Klostilbegit with human menopauzalnymi hormones (Pergonalum, Menogon). II. Human menopauzalnye hormones in a combination to agonists relizing-hormones (Dekapeptil, Diferilin, Zoladeks). III. Antagonists relizing-hormones (Orgalutran) in a combination with Puregonom Yours faithfully, Julia

Kamenetskij B.A.
16.08.2004, 04:46
Julia! The oncologist should give the answer to this question. Consult at it or him with results of histological inspection.

child
20.08.2004, 02:53
Thanks for your answer, but 2 days ago onkoginekolog has sent to the experts, an engaged sterility or barrenness. And in a life - a vicious circle.