PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 25. At teenage age was strong chronic odneks...

EVA
18.08.2004, 12:39
Good afternoon. To me 25. At teenage age was strong chronic odneksit. In 20 years has treated all in a hospital, all that is possible - have warmed up, prizhgli, have pierced a heap of preparations. Have told or said, all will be normal. Really, nothing hurts since then, the truth many solderings were formed. 1, 5 years ago was the fallen asleep pregnancy. Have made abortion. 5 months cannot Already become pregnant. The last month there was a delay week, but the test showed of nothing. I activly am engaged in dancing aerobics, sex too not less 2 once a day. It can nedaet be fixed to a fetus as follows?, especially after abortion?
Prompt. As it is necessary itself to a message. I try to do or make all correctly, vitaminja I drink for pregnant women. In fact time I spogla zaberemennet after all teropii, at treatment, means permeability all taki is? Thanks.

child
20.08.2004, 02:41
Eve, in any case at you the metabolism is broken or disturbed and it does not allow to become pregnant. Probably as in it or this * * solderings. Write to me more in detail, I can probably help or assist. vip6k@bk. ru