PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I live in the city of Revda in OMM passed or took place treatment in occasion of endom...

Marina
19.08.2004, 18:25
Hello! I live in the city of Revda in OMM passed or took place treatment in occasion of an endometriosis. With recent times has started to accept tincture boligolova under the scheme or plan from one up to 40 drops and back recently when on back cunningly up to 20 drops at me have begun allocation a little before settlement and small after their termination or ending at me breasts hurted or were ill;were sick and there was a nausea just in case I used the usual test for pregnancy with two strias the test has shown two strias I (have rechecked) on Monday Tuesday shall go to consultation for more exact check and how while to be with boligolovom? Whether whether it is possible to throw sharply its or his reception it is possible to accept it or him at pregnancy?

Maria
20.08.2004, 00:04
Dear Maria, tincture Boligolov is necessary for accepting under strict kontrolem the doctor and in general from official sources: tincture boligolova contains vysokojadovitye alkaloids and officially is not resolved for application. From what follows, that it is necessary for you to stop reception of the given tincture and it is obligatory to inform on it or this to the gynecologist in consultation.