PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say than is possible to treat a cystitis (often wrote with a blood). Simply we are borrowed or occupied p...

Asya
12.08.2004, 08:37
Tell or Say than is possible to treat a cystitis (often wrote with a blood). Simply we are borrowed or occupied by process of conception and pregnancy is possible or probable. I have already drunk in first day Monural and began to drink a lot of liquid to deduce or remove these bacteria - to write became not so painfully. Already 5 j I still feel day, and echoes. Drank an antibiotic Palinum 2 days Earlier and all at once passed or took place, and now I am afraid. Whether it can lead pilonefrit?

The anonym
15.08.2004, 00:47
Urine with a blood are stones in kidneys are possible or probable. It is necessary to make US of kidneys and a bladder and to hand over the analysis wet and to descend or go on consultation to the good urologist. In general it is better to be treated all over again, and then to become pregnant. Because pregnancy aggravates all problems moche-sexual system. I do not wish to frighten, but you do not receive the healthy child, if will be vynazivat and to be treated simultaneously. I know, t. To. Saw such examples. Are treated!!!

Elena
18.08.2004, 23:08
To me voojushche-that one month ago did or made a laparoscopy and before operation I did or made US of all organs, including and kidneys. And such umenja there are very seldom approximately 2 times a year and more often in the summer, t. To. Understand, that in the summer of fever and draughts. Year I am already surveyed on sterility or barrenness and me too sent a year ago on US of kidneys and adrenals, doctors speak all, that I am absolutely healthy and on an infection too the analysis is. Thanks you for support, I on the bill of pregnancy if you consider or count yourselves more cleverly others you are mistaken. I asked not your opinion, and the name of a preparation.

Marina.
19.08.2004, 22:51
Forgive or Excuse, and Asya and Elena this or thus one and too the face? It seems to me, that each person has the right to own opinion, and in your case the urologist should appoint or nominate a medicine!!!!!