PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! On my question on possible or probable pregnancy at garmone FSG-3...

Ilona
16.08.2004, 07:17
The dear Doctor! At garmone FSG-31 you have responded to my question on possible or probable pregnancy:
It is not almost settled or exhausted, and it is absolutely settled or exhausted, at you a menopause.. Become pregnant cannot, it is possible to make EKO, but not with your ootids as they already are not present, and with donor.. donatsija oocytes is called.. Skazhite-can be perezdat FSG... In fact indications garmonov tend to vary... A menses at me regular. .neuzheli there has already come or stepped an early climacterium? I beg Vas-help or assist: explain - that such EKO and donatsija oocytes - or where me to address for the help???

Malanova T.B.
17.08.2004, 22:09
Ilona, it is necessary to spend inspection and to hand over not only FSG, but also LG, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum, Progesteronum, hormones of a thyroid gland. So while to panic early.

Ilona
18.08.2004, 09:43
The dear Doctor! Thanks for a fast reply. It is a question about raised or increased FSG-31. I have handed over analyses on all garmony: LG-17, 5; Prolactinum 266; testosteron-1, 4; kortizol-297, DGA-s-7, 8; DGA-27, 6; Wished to get to you on reception, but you has not found. Me has accepted Tagieva Ajgun Vasifovna. Whether good it is the doctor? She recommends "viewing" (has forgotten as is called) pipes and perezdat garmony. Whether It is necessary to do or make it? Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 20:19
Ilona, at you not only FSG, but also LG vyvsokie. I advise you to address on reception to Nazarenko Tatyana Alekseevne. She accepts on mediums with 10 up to 14. She the perfect endocrinologist. TeleDon registries 438 23 33.