PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, girls!!! At me such question: my husband and I yet we do not want reb...

Milan
13.08.2004, 23:50
Good afternoon, girls!!! At me such question: my husband and I yet we do not want the child, and we "are protected" in my opinion, davolno taki it is strange: he gde-subtracted or deducted that, that to become pregnant, it is necessary to be engaged in sex not more often 1 time in 3 days without preservation, and if every day and not on time nothing will be, whether so it??? The last month pregnancy has not come or stepped, he means is right or someone from us is fruitless?

The anonym
14.08.2004, 06:41
I shall give an example, a conclusion do or make itself. We made love to the husband every day all the month long (only from all month two days there was no contact) and here I have become pregnant. To be protected it is necessary always. In fact all is possible or probable.

17.08.2004, 22:29
Yes, it not a way of preservation. And it is natural not to do or make an occasion such conclusions. Esteem books, there all this is described.

Masha
19.08.2004, 19:47
Certainly, so to be protected it is not necessary, and that you look next month about preservation and will think late. And here with the diagnosis "sterility or barrenness" do not hurry. If you " so were protected " in current of year and it (your preservation:) never you would bring, it would be possible and to become thoughtfull and to the doctor to descend or go. And one month means nothing. At us all has turned out on the third cycle. I wish your of good luck and replace a way of contraception:)))