PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my wife vsledstvii an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis have removed one t...

Peter
18.08.2004, 03:38
Hello.
To my wife vsledstvii an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis have removed one pipe.
As takes place to be dysfunction of ovaries. Monthly are brought down, last bleeding proceeded nearby 9- days (norm or rate-5,6 of days), previous has begun a week earlier. Also in the evenings the temperature 37,3 rises. The doctor has registered suppositories endomitotsinovye or Voltarenum.
Voobshchem all not thanks God. To the wife of 19 years. What to do or make, how to be treated. Can be that will advise. In the future we plan to get or start children. When it will be possible (operation was in May of this year).
htelos to consult internally or for the beginning by phone.
Many thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.08.2004, 17:25
Really, similar on dysfunction of ovaries on a background of adherent or adhesive process (or inflammatory).
After an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis preservation from pregnancy within 6 months, then necessarily sanation of uterine pipes and check prododimosti them on US or standardly is recommended to a hysterosalpingography.
Please, call to me on Saturday 265-5244 from 14 o'clock or by same phone enter the name on reception.