PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 18 I week, has handed over analyses one week ago, results to...

Anna
18.08.2004, 01:15
Hello! At me 18 I week, has handed over analyses one week ago, results as are spoken by doctors not so. But that is concrete, do not speak. The level trigletsiridov (210 is raised or increased at norm or rate 50 200 mg/dl), a cholesterin (233 at norm or rate less than 220 mg/dl), the hemoglobin (112), leucocytes 10, 9 (the top border 9, 0), ROE 18 (the top border 15) a hematocrit 31, erythrocytes 3, 3, AFP 15, 4 mled/ml is lowered. All rest in norm or rate - iron, beta-HGCH, other enzymes under the biochemical analysis of a blood. Urine normal, a smear - a candidiasis. Very much you I ask - prompt, what is it can be. I feel normally, the toxicosis was not, on US the baby by way of. Now I accept L-a thyroxine, as imetsja gipoterioz.
Thanks for the answer! Very much I hope to the aid because I worry awfully!

Oshchepkova S.R.
19.08.2004, 17:16
It is necessary parinimat ferriferous preparations, to consult at the therapist in occasion of the biochemical analysis, to treat a thrush (candidiasis). Soe at beremennosti always above norm or rate.