PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me primary sterility or barrenness here 20 years, me surveyed in Moskovsk TSe...

Tatyana
15.08.2004, 07:07
At me primary sterility or barrenness here 20 years, me surveyed in Moskovsk the Center of Protection of Mother and the child, all tried to treat, but result while was only the aggravation of symptoms of my health, in 1998. Have removed 2 polyps endometrija, 8 9 mm, then in 2000. laporoskopicheskaja operation, coagulation of an endometriosis and excision miomki 1, now diagnose me an adenomyosis, a myoma of the small sizes, and offer treatment Buserelinom, alternatives do not offer. I esteemed on the Internet about action of this medicine, and the doctor does not hide that completely will extinguish to me garmonalnyj a background, t. e sostarjat in advance, me 42 years. I am afraid to go at once on this procedure, the homeopathy can eat any methods more sparing, for example, I am simple about them I do not know. Therefore it would be desirable that you have prompted me about possible or probable methods of treatment of my problem. Even if it will demand appreciable agents and a trip abroad. Whether is not present in what your center nibud techniques which could help or assist me, and not such victims...

Malanova T.B.
16.08.2004, 08:00
Tatyana, I is ready to discuss your problem, however at once you I inform, I work in the same Center, but I am engaged in more sparing methods of regenerative treatment. Call. 438 23 44, 8 903 626 96 16 - Tatyana Borisovna Malanova.

Tatyana
19.08.2004, 16:04
Thanks Tatyana Borisovna!
I necessarily shall call to you.