PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Approximately one month ago to me udolili a polyp, but in a uterus about...

Ilja
18.08.2004, 14:51
Hello, the doctor!
Approximately one month ago to me udolili the polyp, but in a uterus has remained one slice of 8 mm. Tell or say, whether it is obligatory to me it or him udoljat? Whether it is impossible to live with it or him (if it is impossible how long it is possible?) and than threatens it or him not udolenie?
As, to me have registered priparat Buserelin. Whether there is a sense to me it or him to accept, if all the same to do or make apiratsiju?

Malanova T.B.
18.08.2004, 16:56
If there is a leg or pinch of a polyp the polyp again grows and during any moment it is necessary to repeat a currettage. It is desirable to do or make a currettage under the control of a hysteroscopy. And here what indications at you for application buserelina it is absolutely not clear? At you an endometriosis???

Ilja
19.08.2004, 15:36
Was probably...
My question in if he ALL THE SAME will grow up, it or him it is possible udolit in a year, through two, when vyrostit? Simply it is very serious (morally even) to transfer or carry successively two apiratsii.
After aperatsii to me have registered utrozhestan and the doctor has told or said, that probably this slice will leave samomtojatelno. Such it is possible or probable? I at all do not wish to accept buserilin. There is what that alternative?