PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! You could not help or assist advice or council, I ask this question not odi...

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 19:51
The dear doctor! You could not help or assist advice or council, I ask this question not once, but the answer till now is not present. My daughter 23 years. Year she cannot already get rid of a thrush. Accepted various preparations, beginning or starting from Nistatinum, did or made lavages soda rastvrom, used suppositories. The gynecologist on the next reception has told or said: " Well you from me still want? " The girl washing is excruciated. As to her to help or assist, you could not something advise effective. Can, something from new preparations? Yours faithfully, Tatyana

The anonym
18.08.2004, 09:50
And YOU learn or find out, what grasses babki it treated. There is also a root aira, and - to mine chistotel (it should be learned or found out more precisely, the literature to esteem), and to think, that molochnitsa-a part in a chain, can, at your daughter of a problem with immunity.

Evgenie
19.08.2004, 07:14
On own experience I know, that wads with honey well help or assist, and then buy or purchase in drugstore NARINE, make ferment (how to do or make all is in the summary) and for the night do or make wads with NARINE (weeks two, it it is possible more) - harm any, and will get rid of a thrush.

child
19.08.2004, 10:56
Thrush - not disease, and a sign. First of all, check up zheludochno-an intestinal tract, hand over a blood on Saccharum, be checked up on uro-genital infections.