PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is sad, what not otvetii on my question, jobs at you it is much obvious, but all...

Natalia
18.08.2004, 04:44
It is sad, what not otvetii on my question, jobs at you it is much obvious, but nevertheless I shall repeat, as the answer to my last question has resulted or brought me in a shock
---
The doctor, thanks big for your answer about temperature (from February, 9th) and about the termination or discontinuance monthly, whether tell or say it will be possible to restore an ovulation and whether it is real thus offensive or approach of pregnancy? To me 23 years, monthly from 13 years, were morbid and irregular earlier... And then pains were gone also I only was delighted, as it was a real excruciating, and then the termination or discontinuance monthly has begun

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.08.2004, 22:03
It is not necessary to worry, restoration of an ovulation and a regular cycle probably, it is necessary to be defined or determined all over again, iz-for what there were disturbances of a cycle because after definition of the reason its or her correction is possible or probable.

Natalia
19.08.2004, 09:20
Many thanks to you for the answer...