PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Whether the infection unsuccessful priests can nedolennaja cause...

Light
15.08.2004, 21:23
The dear doctor! Whether the infection can nedolennaja cause unsuccessful attempt EKO. The matter is that up to EKO I have handed over on inf. analizy-all was in norm or rate. But after in me has been found out II and a virus papilomy. At present I pass or I take place treatment. And 2 question.
During passage EKO at me the temperature up to 37.5 kept. The doctor just in case appointed or nominated to me antibiotics, so just in case. Before it or this did or made a tank. Nothing has shown crop. Whether there can be the reason of failure a reception of antibiotics during carrying out EKO?

Rabaev S.G.
19.08.2004, 08:30
To deduce or remove a virus of herpes from an organism of the person not probably. Treatment is directed on elimination of displays of an infection at an exacerbation and on translation or transfer of process to remission. to. Before EKO analzy were in norm or rate it is improbable that presence of a virus could to affect or influence results of procedure. After podsadki embryoses enough the body temperature up to 37.5 It often raises or increases is connected with in. A hormonal level on a background of stimulation also does not demand dop. Interventions. Ph. for dop. Consultations and records on procedure EKO 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.