PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Me such question, why pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly schitae interests...

murka
17.08.2004, 15:53
Good evening! Me such question why in the bottom of a stomach or belly it is considered pains threat of pregnancy, in fact at all all on a miscellaneous whom hurts interests at whom is not present. As well as a toxicosis, whom toshnit and who is not present, it cleanly individually. At me 13 weeks bemennosti, disturb pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, in konsultaktsii uzi and analyses have not shown threat, pains all the same disturbed, have put threat on conservation, analyses have not shown, hurt all the same is, me have written out, the doctor has told or said what is it muscles. And and not one doctor me looked, and nobody has told or said that from for threats. Really my pains are all the same connected with threat?? Doctors that, would not define or determine chtoli??? As - that is strange. On conservation in fact have knowingly put. Also what at me after all all the same threat? 6)))

Ekaterina.
19.08.2004, 07:52
Pains happen different character. If they on each side are lasting ligaments or cords. If the bottom of a stomach or belly threat hurts is can be. Usually it is still accompanied by a nagging pain in a back - then it is necessary at once to the doctor. But not always the pain can mean threat. It is necessary to watch or keep up the status that a pain not vozrostala, the stomach or belly did not harden. If US has not shown a tonus of a uterus - do not experience. Have a rest simply more and do not go in no event on heels. Also consult to the doctor - can prick or beat to you 5 days diclofenac, will help or assist.