PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me such situation: After scheduled survey at the gynecologist...

Elena
16.08.2004, 15:25
Good afternoon!
At me such situation:
After scheduled survey at the gynecologist the doctor has sent to hand over analyses on: chlamydia bioptat; mycoplasma nomas.; biovary u. ureal.; papillomavir. 16/1; herpes I and II bio; tsitomegalov biopt. It was revealed: mycoplasma hominis and ureaplasma urealyticum parvo.
The partner has handed over on the infections found at me, at it or him nothing is revealed. Has gone to the doctor, has shown results. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me the following scheme or plan:
1 stage (10 days prior to monthly):
vobenzim, 3 4 kaps. 3 times a day (10 days)
2 stage (during month):
ofloxini-200, 1. 3 times a day (5 days)
tiberal, 1. 2 times a day (5 days)
Nistatinum, 1. 4 times a day (5 days)
3 stage (after month)
tarzhinal 10 (7 days)
atsilakt 10 (10 days)

To the partner she has appointed or nominated:
Once to drink Tinidazolum (4 tab.)
Then ofloxini-200, 1. 3 times a day (5 days)

My questions:
1. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me treatment not having defined or determined quantity or amount of the originator and it or him antibiotikochuvstvitelnost. How much or as far as it is correct, and whether it is necessary to me besprikoslovno to begin treatment? Unless it is possible without knowledge of quantity or amount of the originator and its or his sensitivity to appoint or nominate treatment?
2. I have a small erosion. It or her to treat it is necessary after treatment from these infections? The registered course can affect or influence negatively erosion?
Having read through set of clauses or articles and forums has got confused, and now I do not know what to do or make.

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 05:26
1. If you do not have complaints, if a smear on flora normal if you do not plan now pregnancy the ureaplasma revealed at you does not demand antibacterial treatment. 2. You should specify a situation with erosion - to make the expanded colposcopy, onkotsitologiju then tactics is defined or determined.