PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask to not leave my question without vniimanija, he very much excites me...

Alla
18.08.2004, 18:57
Very much I ask to not leave my question without vniimanija, he very much excites me. I two years live a floor. A life with one partner, always all was normal, even during a defloration of any pain, a blood, etc. After chut-hardly was sick with neprivychki, but through mesjats-two all has passed or has taken place and during sex 2 years I did not test any morbid sensations.
But here about two months ago probably he has unsuccessfully entered a member or at me still greasings were not, was very sick and after a floor. The certificate or act I have found out small ranku in an input or entrance in a vagina approximately 2 3 long. Then in 2 days she has passed or has taken place. Since then it happens at everyone a floor. The certificate or act - me painfully to enter the member (to enter, it is then not so sick) and again ranka with a blood, kak-as if the perineum has torn. In 2 days she passes or takes place.
Prompt, with what it can be connected? Two years all was normal, and now suddenly.. Whether there can be it an allergy on a condom (just 2 months ago he began to buy others, not such as earlier)??? Or it something another???

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 05:24
Descend or Go on survey and hand over smears.