PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Your consultation (my attending physician now in holiday) is necessary....

Anja
12.08.2004, 21:30
Good evening!
Your consultation (my attending physician now in holiday) is necessary. The situation is in brief those: 3, 5 was the compelled or forced abortion on 12 ti weeks iz-for transferred or carried rubellas back. Then there were problems with pregnancy (some abortions on early term - no more than 4 weeks), then full inspection and treatment. Last time was under constant observation. There was a thin layer endometrija, but Djufaston "has treated". Accepted last two cycles Klostilbegit (on 50). On last US the doctor has told or said, that that's all right and it is possible to become pregnant. Term of possible or probable pregnancy (if all is successful) 1, 5 weeks from conception. Last two days excruciate strong (but short, no more 15) pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, and sometimes simply "sips". 1 2 times a day repeat. Such pains was not earlier. The situation disturbs me. (visit to the doctor planned in a week) Prompt, someone can collided or faced with a similar situation. Thankful in advance.

Anja too
15.08.2004, 23:55
Hello! It is better to not postpone visit to the doctor. My doctor always speaks me " If the stomach or belly hurts go to hospital if the blood has gone cause fast " be not frightened it to me after two stood ber-tej so speak. And in general it is better to ask once again and will calm down than to experience and think. In fact your pavors are felt also by the kid, and to him it is even more terrible. Success to you and the kid!

Masha
16.08.2004, 13:02
Anja, do not postpone visit to the doctor, in your position it is better to be reinsured. Success to you!

evromedprestizh
19.08.2004, 05:20
Urgently address to the doctor, it is possible or probable at you hyperstimulation of ovaries. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.