PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, to me 21 year, did not give birth or travail, obortov nebylo, a cycle constant. What it is possible...

Anna
18.08.2004, 13:37
Greetings, to me 21 year, did not give birth or travail, obortov nebylo, a cycle constant. What can be applied modern hormonal SAFE for posledushej lives and children of a tablet without consultation at genekologa? DJA ija vesgo month I am going to to accept. I go to the friend for 3 weeks in the winter. And Dostatochnoli to start them to accept for a month that nezaberemenit and in general what consequences can be at reception hormonal contraceptive tablets? And whether there is a probability of pregnancy if to keep all rules of reception? At me the girlfriend accepts Diane-35, they speak good. What will advise???? Sasibo in advance:)

Soboleva L.I.
19.08.2004, 02:56
Hello! Gorionalnye contraceptives to accept without internal konsultatsii with the doctor it is impossible. Address to the doctor internally, to you will help or assist to pick up the optimum preparation suitable YOU. If you will start to accept tablets, but with 2 go month they will give almost 100 % reliability.