PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Elena on July, 11th 2004 16 : 43 : 46 Hello! Help or assist, please, razobrat...

Elena
17.08.2004, 19:11
Elena on July, 11th 2004 16 : 43 : 46
Hello! Help or assist to understand a problem, please. To me of 35 years. Abortions were not, pregnancy and labors - 9 years ago. From the established or installed diagnoses - hr. A thyroiditis with the site in a lion. To a share, 3 operations on a breast (a cyst and a fibroadenoma), a hysteromyoma of 1.5 sm (on US 8 months ago). Monthly almost regular - 26 29 days, usual intensity, duration of 6 7 days. The last month for 20 day of a cycle at me have appeared brownish allocation, absolutely insignificant and 3 days last, then monthly "send or have come" in time. I have connected this anomaly that was on a rigid diet. After monthly I nevertheless have decided to address to the gynecologist. During survey in me have found out nabotievu a cyst. It or her the same day have opened. Have taken a cytology (the analysis normal). The doctor has told or said, that so voobshem-that it's OK, and allocation could be connected with my completeness (86 kg at body height 165), t. e. With hormonal problems. It was 11 days ago. Today I 20 day of a cycle and at me had brown allocation, only more intensive, than in proshchlom month, and the stomach or belly hurts, as at monthly. I am very upset. What to do or make? We just with the husband prepared for planning pregnancy... Help or assist, please.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Malanova T.B. on July, 12th 2004 11 : 47 : 15
Most likely, it is displays of a chronic endometritis, probably, dysfunctions of ovaries. Understand with the treating doctor.

Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
Yesterday asked a question. I had one more sign: a body temperature 37, 3. Thus I do not feel neither delicacies, nor intoxications, I feel simply, that a body hot, than usually.
Today I was on US.
At me 21 days of a cycle, results such:
The sizes of a uterus 58* 50* 53 mm-has a little withdrawn. Position in antifleksio. It is not displaced. Contours precise, wavy. The myometrium is non-uniform due to intersticial or interstitial 19 site on a back wall. M-the ECHO of 8 mm, is not expanded. D-vizualaziruetsja, 27* 15 mm, it is not increased, usual structure or frame. OS-it is visualized, 28* 19 mm, it is not increased, usual structure or frame.
With anehogennym including or incorporation - 15 mm (follicle). In a projection shejki uteruses viz-sja individual anehogennye includings or incorporations (v. naboti).
The conclusion: eho-attributes of a fibromyoma of a body of the womb of the small sizes.
Was at the gynecologist: she has told or said, that anything while to do or make it is not necessary. Has appointed or nominated utrozhestan with 11 for 26 day.
I nevertheless experience. Can, me to pass or take place still kakoe-nib. Inspection? And more, whether the size of a myoma during a cycle (to increase before monthly) can change?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
19.08.2004, 01:00
Considering the hormonal therapy appointed or nominated to you, any other inspection provrodit it is not necessary. By the way, rise of temperature can be connected and with utrozhestanom.