PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls help or assist. Who than was rescueed or saved;salvaged from a nausea? ber-st 7 nedelek the second...

julija
13.08.2004, 17:18
Girls help or assist. Who than was rescueed or saved;salvaged from a nausea?
ber-st 7 nedelek the second, during the first b-ti did not know that such a nausea. Thanks.

JUllja
13.08.2004, 23:08
It is a toxicosis, descend or go to the doctor that has registered something. To me in 6 weeks a heap of all have registered to accept from a toxicosis, wished to put in hospital, but it was possible to avoid it or this. Voobshchem, any medicines help or assist, but to that as the toxicosis ceases to excruciate whom, hardly it is better to become the some, but the toxicosis proceeds. To me spoke more to drink. To eat on hardly hardly, but more often than usually. Drink tea, eat supchiki. Fresh air.
And it is better to the doctor visit.

Nastasja
17.08.2004, 03:11
I chewed mint cuds, while meal did not see and did not feel smells - helped or assisted. Speak, it is very useful to hunger odin-two days. To health of harm will not be, and the toxicosis passes or takes place

julija
18.08.2004, 23:54
I do not agree what to accept a heap of all on such small term it it is useful for me and the baby.