PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! One month ago has caught a ureaplasma. 1. Whether terms of the beginning influence...

Anzhelika
17.08.2004, 10:15
Hello! One month ago has caught a ureaplasma. 1. Whether terms of the beginning of treatment influence success of treatment? Or it is possible to not hurry?
2. How - to yours vilprofen and Rovamycinum are effective at treatment of a ureaplasmosis?
3. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me 2 courses of treatment of a ureaplasmosis: the first with vilprafenom (14 days) then a break of 10 days and more a course Rovamycinum. Whether it is possible to apply in first course VIFERON, and in vtoroj-DEKARIS, or odngo viferona (20 candles) are enough?
4. And more a question on provocation: for how much hours it is necessary to prick Pyrogenalum and in what dose before inspection on hidden or latent ZPPP and when it is necessary to do or make alimentary provocation (in sense for what day before inspection). Thanks

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.08.2004, 22:19
1. Personally always it seemed to me, that the acute infection is treated better hranicheskoj.
2. Both on mine and under standards of rendering of medical service - are effective.
3. It is necessary to apply Viferon, and it is enough of it or him.
4. For 24 hours it is necessary to prick Pyrogenalum in a dose 0, 5 ml. Alimentary provocation is done or made on eve of inspection.