PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, thanks for the answer. I after a currettage of 5 days accepted...

Olga
15.08.2004, 15:54
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer. I after a currettage of 5 days accepted Trichopolum and TSiprolet. It is enough of it or this? What to me to do or make? Time goes also I 3 days I accept Norcolutum. Help or assist me advice or council.
From Olga on November, 05th 2004 14 : 00 : 01
The dear doctor, after a diagnostic currettage it is made zakljuchenie-hyperplastic endometry. The doctor has appointed or nominated Norcolutum (on 10) with 5 go day on 25 j three months. Since what day to me to start to accept its or his first time t. e. After a currettage. Whether I can zaberemennit after that course? Thanks for the answer. I already am afraid of this constant botched work, I Lose forces.

Answers:
Malanova T.B. on November, 05th 2004 18 : 05 : 32
In such regimen you cannot accept Norcolutum: you are young and you will have constants smearing allocation. At presence of a hyperplasia endometrija it is necessary to follow a policy protivospalitelnoj therapies, ekrs physiotherapies, then to release or let off you not pregnancy.

Malanova T.B.
18.08.2004, 21:36
If krovjanistye allocation proceed, it is necessary to remove or take off Norcolutum, otmenstruirovat. In the next cycle to spend fiziolechenie.