PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a low placentation (27 ned. - 2 sm, 35 ned. - 4 sm), two times laid...

Ira
17.08.2004, 16:51
At me a low placentation (27 ned. - 2 sm, 35 ned. - 4 sm), two times laid on conservation, once iz-for small bloody allocation on fast, another time under the reference of the doctor. In second time at survey to me have told or said, that at me short shejka. WHEN I have asked, what does it mean and as it is connected with a low placentation, to me have responded, what is it " clinical display of threat prezhd. Sorts or labors, which reason (threat) javl. A low placentation ". To me it is not so clear, as vse-taki are connected nizk. The placentation and short shejka, also what from all of them frames threat? Thanks.

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 18:14
4 sm it already the norm or rate and short shejka with it or this is not connected. Threat are reductions of a uterus, therefore and prishodit a shorting shejki. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.