PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Approximately one month ago I had acute pains in a bottom vividly...

Julia
18.08.2004, 01:50
Hello! Approximately one month ago I had acute pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. Pains very intensive, pass or take place series of short spastic strictures. Sometimes 1 2 series in day, sometimes each hour. 2 days ago, during US of a vagina, the doctor has touched the apparatus a certain point from the right party or side of a crest or fornix vlagadishcha, and I have simply jumped up from a pain. It was the same megalgia as which I usually feel, but only not as spastic strictures, and a constant. I with huge work smogda to bear while the doctor did or made pictures of this place. And after procedure spastic strictures proceeded long time, I at all at once could rise from a couch. After US I talked to the gynecologist which has told or said, that at me have found an oothecoma, and I should again to start accept contraceptive tablets (I accepted about a year, has cancelled 2 months ago) and in a month to make repeatedly US.
To tell the truth, I hardly understand, how contraceptive tablets will help or assist me with this localized spasmodic pain? What can cause my pains? Whether the cyst which in me have found out can, to cause? What will advise to do or make delshe? What analyses, inspections?

Malanova T.B.
18.08.2004, 15:59
If the doctor means a functional cyst on a background of hormones she should pass or take place itself and pains also will pass or take place. In absentia to define or determine the reason be ill or sick I cannot. And to make US in a month for 6 7 day of a cycle it is necessary.