PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The first pregnancy at me proceeded easy, the only thing a uterus of week with...

Lena
17.08.2004, 05:58
The first pregnancy at me proceeded easy, the only thing the uterus of week with 26 constantly was in a tonus. On US all was normal, last US did or made in 30 weeks. On 38 week I have given birth. The child was born in edemas, contained it or him in an altitude chamber, for 3 day have taken away in children's reanimation, there on rengene have found out underdevelopment of a left ventricle. In a month and 5 days he has died. In the last pregnancy handed over analyses on viruses, all results were negative. Addressed to genetics, he has told or said, what is it preobretennyj defect, the conclusion has made with mojh words. Now I am pregnant 10 11 weeks, very much I want that all was good. Many thanks, that you have found for me time.

Michael
18.08.2004, 15:52
Authentically to exclude a heart disease at a fetus it is possible from 18 weeks of pregnancy at good UZI-the apparatus and it is natural, at qualification of the doctor.