PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or say please 1. Whether it is possible at pregnancy (9 ned...

Emma
15.08.2004, 12:38
Hello the doctor. Tell or say please 1. Whether it is possible at pregnancy (9 weeks) to accept broth of a grass " corn ryltsa " from a pancreas. 2. And also whether it is possible to use a usual house aloe, the wisdom tooth grows and the stomatologist has advised for putting off or taking out vospolenija from a gum or gingiva to put on a slice of an aloe for the night to a sick tooth, whether will damage or injure;hurt juice from this slice, and he gets in a stomach to the child.

Malanova T.B.
17.08.2004, 12:12
1. And what's happened with pancreatic a gland? Whether there were you at the therapist? 2. And the aloe can be used. Even at your desire in a stomach of a fetus of anything cannot get.

Emma
18.08.2004, 15:19
With a pancreas of a problem since the childhood. It basically reaction to nutrition chut-hardly fat or acute. Absolutely to plant or put itself on a milk or dairy diet it is impossible, and the grass " corn ryltsa " is references of the therapist, it to me very much pomagaet. Whether But me interests she will affect or influence pregnancy, on reception to the doctor I shall get only in 2 weeks, and with podzheludkoj problems now.