PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! It is a lot of questions and all important. Pregnancy nearby 15 not...

olga
18.08.2004, 03:17
Hello the Doctor!
It is a lot of questions and all important. Pregnancy about 15 weeks, has caught a cold, the diagnosis - an acute pharyngitis. Temperature derzhitsja 3 days - a maximum 37, 8. I worry in occasion of the child, whether it is necessary to force down temperature and what agents? The otolaryngologist has appointed or nominated procedure under the code name "Cuckoo". I have passed or have taken place one of procedures, on the second was afraid to be, t. To. Today has unexpectedly felt gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly and at once faintness, okoloobmorochnoe a status. I accept noshpu and suppositories with a papaverine, to vrachu-to the gynecologist did not go yet, I plan tomorrow. Whether there is a necessity for similar efficiency and how me to be with "cuckoo" and drops for a nose?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Oshchepkova S.R.
18.08.2004, 14:24
1. It is possible prnimat paratsetomol on 325 - 650 mg inside everyone 3 - 4 hours, Aspirinum is counter-indicative.
To the gynecologist on reception to go necessarily. No-shpu and suppositories with a papaverine to accept necessarily + Valeriana or is new - Passitum. Drops in a nose (if it pinosol it is possible if Halazolinum or Naphthyzinum - is impossible.). About "cuckoo" nothing heard - describe in detail this method and consult with our otolaryngologist.