PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 4 weeks of pregnancy. But on US could not find pregnancy. Tochne...

Svetlana
14.08.2004, 21:27
At me 4 weeks of pregnancy. But on US could not find pregnancy. More precisely something was found out in a pipe and they see something in a uterus, but above chme should be. Tell or say, on such term of US well shows, what is it a fetus (embryos), or it is possible or probable, what cannot understand what is it such? I have a week a blood, a little absolutely, pains are not present. Therefore also did or made US, assume that vmenamochnaja or an abortion. The second question turns out - there are abortions and extrauterine without pains?

Natasha
16.08.2004, 05:00
Svetlana when to you did or made US?
It is necessary for you urgently to the doctor. I in September have passed or have taken place through it. At me too have begun krovjanistye allocation, I have gone on US have found nothing, then in 3 days have gone and have found out an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. Pains too was not. Therefore I advise you - urgently on repeated US and to the doctor! to. It is better to find out earlier extrauterine and to operate.

Kasabulatov N.S.
16.08.2004, 23:02
Svetlana, is necessary to you urgent hospitalization, you should be under observation of the doctor round the clock. Pregnancy can interrupt and it is painlessly. For specification of presence of pregnancy it is necessary to hand over a blood on beta-HG.

Svetlana
18.08.2004, 14:11
Thanks for the answer. I was at the doctor on Monday and he did or made US, this very day has handed over a blood, on medium has again handed over. To next Monday I go to the doctor again. I hope he will look or see once again. Though to me spoke that at such term is not desirable often US, but here the choice is not present. The analysis of a blood of display that I am pregnant and on what term just small. At me what problem - I in the USA, but here am completely not long and consequently. That that is spoken by the doctor cannot translate or transfer yet well. He very closely or attentively listens or auscultates to me and patiently explains that I do not understand. That I have understood the main thing from your answers - absence be ill or sick not an occasion for a relaxation, it does not mean yet that very well. Once again thanks.