PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki darlings! I did not know that is pregnant and smoked. 2 3 cigarettes in day (CHt...

Katjuha
01.08.2004, 23:50
Devchenki darlings! I did not know that is pregnant and smoked. 2 3 cigarettes in day (What to do or make? The husband if learns or finds out on abortion will send! However, that at smoking defective or incomplete children are born?

Mum Olja
05.08.2004, 01:25
Katjuha! If everyone were such conscious!
With your future kid all will be vporjadke. The main thing now stop to smoke!

The fly
06.08.2004, 05:25
Well you give! Tell or say to the husband that did not go mad! Smoking is certainly harmful, but women smoke all pregnancy on a pack and anything. All at you will be good! The main thing now throw

The anonym
10.08.2004, 04:52
All my friends smoked all pregnancy and not on 2 3 cigarettes and much more, and at all normal, healthy and nice children were born. Smoking is certainly harmful, but not fatal, no trouble will not be.

Creambird
13.08.2004, 00:03
To smoke at pregnancy - it is very harmful (it is the truth) - the anonym previous radically is not right - completely healthy the child of smoking mother cannot be. Let alone that the risk of premature birth or births is very great. Abortion it is not necessary, certainly. But any more do not smoke.

Anna
15.08.2004, 15:30
In the first trimester smoking is especially harmful to the kid, t. To. There is a bookmark of the basic systems of the kid. BUT, your case not an occasion for aborta-it is exact, that you have thrown, you simply good fellow, do not smoke any cigarette, happen on fresh air more, drink vitamins for pregnant women and be not nervous all it will be good., I think you had not time to do much harm to the kid smoking. In occasion of mummies smoking all pregnancy and giving birth or travailling "healthy" children I can tell or say, that health is defined or determined during all life and when at the child God forbid, begin asmaticheskie components with that this, it is a high time for unconscious mum to recollect about a pack in day and about positive experience of girl-friends... Alas. .esli you in time have thought suddenly, there is no sense to experience!

Lyudmila
18.08.2004, 14:09
Much more harmfully to be nervous, than to smoke, especially if you have thrown! It is not necessary to experience, doctors, certainly, like to scare, but at All of you chances to give birth to the healthy child!:)