PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask the help, it is urgent: After sorts or labors in 1999. There were strong varices snacha...

Tatyana
16.08.2004, 22:12
I ask the help, it is urgent:
After sorts or labors in 1999. There were strong varices all over again on the left forearm (sometimes the arm or hand hurted or was ill;was sick), then almost same on right. (during sorts or labors have pierced a vein when put a dropper, the medicine went under a skin, next day the vein has inflamed, put compresses with troksevazinovoj ointment and all has passed or has taken place, but it was on the right arm or hand). The venous drawing on all body has amplified. In it or this to a year did or made vulval or vaginal US in the summer, the doctor has told or said, that at me there obvious varices and has written: varices of uterine veins.

Soon abortion is necessary to me what to choose: mini or usual? To all other at me also cicatrix on a uterus and the uterus is bent kzadi, and suddenly I in general shall die (excuse for idiocy).
Whether vessels will be damaged or injured;hurt at a currettage?
And suddenly the bleeding will begin?
Whether it is possible to do or make an intravenous narcosis at such venous system? Whether the thrombophlebitis will begin?

The doctor has appointed or nominated Ginalgin (suppositories) and Rulid (tablets) before abortion that there was no inflammation. How these medicines are combined with a narcosis? Can, is better choose other antibiotic?
How the preparation which gives an intravenous narcosis is called? And if to do or make mini without a narcosis? (I Am afraid of a narcosis very much).

In advance thanks once again excuse for silly questions.
Tanja.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.08.2004, 13:42
Better mini abortion or medicamental, kotory j at all does not demand a currettage. If the bleeding will begin and to not be reduced makt-it or her will remove. About a lethal outcome - who prevented to be protected or who prevents to save pregnancy? Ginalgin and rulid are combined with a narcosis quite. For v/vennogo a narcosis it is better to use Deprivan. mini abortion vypolnjaets I without a narcosis, but you are ready to suffer or bear?!!!