PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please, I with a panic. One of these days has made US, the doctor...

Elena, 25 years.
16.08.2004, 22:38
Hello! Help or assist, please, I with a panic. One of these days has made US, the doctor was in rasterjanosti: a uterus 5, 14, 13, 5, subserozye sites in a forward wall, d 1, 3 sm, ovaries right 4, 43, 5, left 4, 32, 8, both with numerous ehovkljuchenijami up to 3 7 mm in d. Have put attributes of a polycystosis and a nodulose fibromyoma of a uterus though the doctor has been very surprised, what is it at such early age. I did not give birth or travail, Virgo. In 2000 on US to me it too suspected, but vse-taki have told or said, that most likely it is an endometriosis: the uterus was 4, 53, 54, 2, is expanded and condensed in a forward wall, 1 sm endom., pr. An ovary 4, 12, 5 with ehovkl., left 3, 01, 6 one-sort. From signs at me only bloody mazanija before and after monthly and during an ovulation 1 3 days (sometimes brownish), that in the sum sometimes led to 10 14 days of bleedings, strong bleedings are not present (only 1 2 days during monthly more intensive allocation, but I would not tell or say, that very much strong), pains are not present, sometimes only 1 day slightly pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly. Please, prompt, whether can be at such indications a fibromyoma of a uterus and what to do or make, how to treat. Thankful in advance for the help.

Elena, 25 years.
18.08.2004, 09:32
Yes, has still forgotten to tell or say.. Several years ago accepted Diane-35 in connection with ugrevoj an eruption connected with hormonal disturbances.

Soboleva L.I.
18.08.2004, 13:07
Hello, Elena! At such age the hysteromyoma, unfortunately, is possible or probable. It is necessary to begin treatment - hormonal therapy (most likely to you will approach or suit progestageny) - concrete preparations, a dose, duration of reception will be defined or determined by your attending physician. After the spent treatment as soon as there will be an opportunity - become pregnant, give birth or travail to the child and as it is possible more longly nurse. On a background of it or this retrogress of a myoma is quite probable.