PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise maternity homes and doctors where it is possible to make cesarean at will and however or as...

It is lovely
19.07.2004, 22:50
Advise maternity homes and doctors where it is possible to make cesarean at will and how much it costs or stands?
Indications like would be not present, but panic pavor before sorts or labors, already in a loop it would be desirable. It is necessary to go about one month, I roar without interruption, it would be desirable to be drowned, than to experience horror and flours or torments of sorts or labors. The child any more I do not want. Abroad such panic is considered the indication to cesarean, but only not in Russia. Help or assist, if who knows coordinates.

Nata
20.07.2004, 21:39
It is lovely! At me a problem similar... I think to me even worse as I in general panically am afraid even ginekol. Survey, even as that has fainted from a kind of instruments. To me to give birth or travail in November. I too all hoped on cesarean, but indications are not present.
I am going to to give birth or travail in NTSAGiP. You from Moscow? But if the doctor all the same will refuse I shall do or make cesarean to give birth or travail itself, and what to do or make... I very much want the baby.

It is lovely
21.07.2004, 15:28
Yes, from Moscow. I shall NOT GIVE birth or I shall NOT TRAVAIL itself for what. I shall take with myself the husband, he will insist on kesareve in any case.
I too am afraid of surveys, consciousness I lose even when I hand over a blood from a vein.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 07:01
Poor children!

Ljuda
27.07.2004, 04:50
And of a pain after cavitary operation be not afraid, after cesarean? When seams hurt uzhzhasno and poshevelitsja once again and that is sick? The child on arms or hand to take neosobo it is possible t. To. To lift gravities it is impossible, a breast at once to feed it is impossible tk after operation a heap of medicines gets in a blood and milk. I was afraid cesarean or epizotomii much more, of scalpels I am afraid uzhzhasno, and here labors have appeared simple and not serious because it has been prepared well and the spirit was corresponding or meeting, and of times so be afraid would try to resemble courses. Preparations for sorts or labors, can became easier and not so it is terrible,

Lena.
29.07.2004, 08:42
At us in city (you whence?) it can be made everywhere (naturally platno), only it is necessary with vrachem to agree. But I asked "visitors" of this page, that they think in occasion of the planned operation at will, instead of under indications, and you know, basically everyone were against. As to me, I would go on operation (without indications), t. To. The probability of traumas at the child thus is less. In this case I do not think Of myself.

kira
31.07.2004, 10:10
To me did or made cesarean, as a cord or navel before sorts or labors okazala at the child directly before a head. But as a result in a maternity home while I departed after its or his operation fed with an admixture from butylochki and was then serious to adjust gr. Feeding. Besides it is considered that the child should be born independently, and differently at it or him communication or connection with mother is broken. At cesarean you do not feel anything, or nearly so anything. So once again think before going on cesarean.

Lena.
02.08.2004, 09:41
Can think is better to you about anastezii? to. I do not consider or count, that operation is more pleasant ", than natures. Labors. To me spoke, that pains after cesarean too very strong (women are afraid to cough once again). And about instruments and any medical procedures - you are assured, what on operation to you will do or make the general or common narcosis? Now basically do or make local, thus all of you see and hear. And the kind of an operating table will not cause or call pavor in you?

The anonym
04.08.2004, 06:47
What for to wear the child, if to give birth or travail do not want? In itself in fact passage through patrimonial ways is programmed by the nature. And when the doctor raspingly interferes and takes it or him, he even to breathe not at once begins. Also in the apparatus will lie down, for observation. Did not reflect, why kesarenyh children there put? Consequences can be, and more what!

Elena
06.08.2004, 15:39
The darling! And who you so napugal-what to give birth or travail terribly and painfully? Nonsense this all. It is natural process, all is absolutely transferable or tolerable. Think better of the baby, you experience, cry, and he is nervous. All time will be born, cry. You distract, look films cheerful, read, communicate with girl-friends. Descend or go to the psychologist, in kontse-the extremities or ends. All will be good, here will see!

Martini
10.08.2004, 06:57
It is lovely! Do not take in head so to do or make simply cesarean! I up to the last hoped itself to give birth, but all the same kesarili. Same cavitary operation! How much can then problems vozniknut-and solderings, and nezazhivlenie a seam, and if want the second, the cicatrix on a uterus can stir or prevent to its or his development. And what is a pain after cesarean! I week went a hook, have once sneezed, thought I shall die from a pain. It I to if you only about yourselves think. And you have thought of the child? Intracranial pressure at malysha-100 %, to a breast at once you will not put or apply, only in a day (in a nursery feed with an admixture and a breast they), obkoljat any more do not want you antibiotics and the kid of all this with molochkom will receive. And more. Did not reflect, what the kid kalpelem will cut? To my daughter have cut popku, very decent cicatrix. At the girlfriend synochkuporezali a head. And if will cut the face? You did not reflect on it or this? If is not present pokazanij-it is necessary to give birth or travail! It is incorporated by the nature!

Darya
12.08.2004, 15:56
Girls Nata also It is lovely. You think not of yourselves, and about the child. You understand that cesarean section, it is bad for the child and not that is not present the best for it or him, than natural labors. I the same awfully was afraid of sorts or labors, but have given birth itself to two children, have endured all pains and I do not regret about it or this. If you have dared to give birth to the child it is necessary to think about itself. And after cesarean, you did not see these girls, which on antibiotics, 3 4 day nojat from a pain. And then at them srstaetsja all is long. You that choose: kratkovremenuju a pain during sorts or labors or a pain within a week after cesarean. Think better.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 21:46
To me did or made cesarean. From a bed you slip minutes 10, you will cough and a cutting wild pain on a seam.
Nightmare. .luchshe most to give birth or travail, my child besides iskusstvennik now

16.08.2004, 10:57
It is lovely, not too terribly, the word of honour. For 9 months, especially for last so you get tired of a stomach, that by the moment of sorts to me was all the same, that as. As a result I did not concentrate on pains and to tell, what is it so uzhastno I can not. At you every month monthly, too seldom who flits all the days long. But such kajf when the stomach leaves. After sorts too it is not easy, but in a day you the normal person. And women after cesarean creep on stenochkam. Give birth in a good place, with the good doctor and all will be good. It is possible to ask to anesthetize, now many do, though too it is not useful. But strong pains are not present. Borrow in searches of a place and the doctor is better. It is very important. Good doctors on Pokrovka, institute of a maternity, look in the Internet as correctly. I for myself have chosen the center of planning on Sevastopol, and there as it will turn out, I search also for spare variants. Simply it is very important to give birth at whom. Cesarean costs almost as much (as well as it is simple labors) and if you make a decision, will cut you everywhere.

The anonym
16.08.2004, 19:31
I know about kesareve not on naslyshke. Very much I regret, that could not give birth itself. Except for all nightmares about which wrote, still there are some problems, for example, to descend or go in a toilet - big. Iz-for hits of air in a stomach or belly during operation, the peristalsis is broken, and to descend or go in a toilet it is possible only for 4 5 day after long excruciatings because a seam to make an effort does not allow. And still, at the child the stomach or belly iz-for that constantly hurts that the normal flora is killed by large doses of antibiotics which he receives with milk.

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 12:10
The cesarean section without indications is extremely undesirable. Find the doctor to whom you will trust and give birth without a panic. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.