PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept OK the second cycle, disturb very plentiful (6 10 linings) mesjachny...

Nata
17.08.2004, 07:05
I accept OK the second cycle, disturb very plentiful (6 10 linings) monthly. Before such was not, monthly were poor or scanty (1 lining), but long (2 weeks), rare or infrequent (on the average time in half a year). Surveyed, have put the unpronounceable diagnosis - to something on a subject an anovulation and as I have understood iz-that the organism developed or produced a little estragena. Yes, at me a bend of a uterus, but till present time it was not felt. Now monthly is more painful or unhealthy, ochen even it is tolerant...
Have appointed or nominated Logest. Has spent on drink the first cycle. Any collateral, the first monthly - the bleeding, went 6 days, have stopped the double dose femodena, has stopped on 3 j day of such disgrace. A following cycle saw Femoden, during a cycle was botched work, the doctor recommended at strong botched work is on tabletochke Logesta. Has helped or assisted, has stopped. Now there is the second mesjachnvja (after the second cycle), again plentiful though and hardly more weakly the first - there in general extinguish light was, but I am actually invalid.
Questions: why, if it is known. What OK they reduce intensity of bleedings at me have amplified in 8 10 times?
Whether it will proceed?
Actions of my gynecologist are how much adequate? What of components OK - estragenovyj or progestinovyj hemostatic an effect has can it is necessary to try or taste others OK? In fact a similar way of a stopping of a bleeding simply barbarous. I feel, that I touch hormones, toshnit... And it is harmful. And I not always presume a long immobilization - job is connected with travels, it is terrible to think, that such bleeding will find in road...
Excuse for verboseness, in advance thanks for the answer, yours faithfully...

Nata
17.08.2004, 10:07
Yes, has forgotten to tell or say smears excellent or different, any inflammation, did or made US - any anomalies...

Soboleva L.I.
18.08.2004, 10:49
Hello! The augmentation of a hemorrhage in your case is connected with previous disturbances of hormonal balance and reaction of an organism to hormones acting from the outside. The phenomenon it, most likely, time or temporary and soon a menses are normalized. In my opinion to you will approach or suit more vysokodozirovannye contraceptives more (if it is necessary to Femodenu to add Logest, whether that to drink one tablet with totally same dose is easier?). For a stopping of bleedings estrogens can be used as gestageny, and. Considering, that a menses so plentiful, gde-that for a week prior to the beginning of the next menses start to drink broth of a neetle, preparations of a calcium, iron, vitamins.