PDA

Просмотр полной версии : COOKING on June, 09th 2004 14 : 40 : 26 Hello the doctor! At me such problem: I...

COOKING
17.08.2004, 21:46
COOKING on June, 09th 2004 14 : 40 : 26
Hello the doctor! At me such problem: I drink already 9 yj day logest. neskoloko years back to me it or him already appointed or nominated one doctor. But I and did not drink it or him. Now here constant parnyor and the beginnings it or him to drink not shodiv to the doctor. Yesterday here all taki has decided to descend or go in to kontratseptu, but to her pochemu-that has not told or said, that already I drink contraceptive, she thinks, that I shall begin about a trace. A cycle. I have handed over analyses of urine and a blood, shchitovidku have looked or seen, all in the full order. Then kontratsept has sent me to mammologu. mammolog did or made uzi a pier. Glands, the diffusive or diffuse mastopathy (and in fact in logeste it is written, that has put d-z a swelling or turgescence of mammary glands estesstvenno during first time of acceptance of a preparation!!!) Then she has directed me on analysis PRL (any garmon), has told or said to hand over on 21 yj day of a cycle... I do not know, that to me now to do or make... Accepting logest the analysis will be incorrect? And mostapotija washing leaves " not present or true "... (though I and before acceptance logesta had complaints to a breast: morbid nabuhani up to and any time after monthly, vtjanutost a dummy) to I now leaves should drink up this course to wait monthly, and then, already on 21 yj day to go and hand over this analysis?

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 09:39
Dear Cooking! Apparently, the mastopathy at you, all taki, was and before reception Logesta. It is desirable to hand over hormonal analyses of a blood not accepting hormonal preparations though the level of Prolactinum, hardly, depends from Logesta. I do not see necessity for inspection you on a level of Prolactinum. In my opinion, you can continue reception Logesta.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.