PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 50 years, live in a Kazan. To me has been put diagn...

Lydia Grigorevna
17.08.2004, 15:05
Hello the doctor! To me 50 years, live in a Kazan. To me has been diagnosed: a polyp endometrija, fibrioma uteruses. A polyp have removed and have made the analysis on a histology. Result of the analysis: a focal glandular hyperplasia endometrija 3913 3914. Results of analyses of a blood and urine after operation in norm or rate.
Me interests, what is it such and how to treat this disease. In advance I thank for the answer.

Todua I.V.
18.08.2004, 01:40
This good-quality growth endometrija-a mucosa of a uterus. Treatment to you is already spent - the polyp is removed. It is necessary to consult simply on a regular basis. The first visit can be appointed or nominated in 3 months after treatment. At absence of any problems visit or attend the doctor of times in half a year. At your age regular observation over a breast is shown, it is necessary as to solve the problem about replaceable hormonal terapie. If the menopause still has not come or stepped that Progestinums are shown. In a word, find the expert who will periodically survey you.

Pasenjuk A.M.
18.08.2004, 09:19
Considering a hyperplasia in Russia treatment by Progestinums dl japredotvrashchenija relapse always is appointed or nominated.