PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Three years ago have found out a hysteromyoma. The doctor has not appointed or nominated treatment. When I...

Nina, 52 years
16.08.2004, 02:05
Three years ago have found out a hysteromyoma. The doctor has not appointed or nominated treatment. When I have got with a bleeding and have made soskob it was found out, that at me a fibromatosis (are sites), an endometriosis and, apparently, a phagocytosis. The doctor insists on immediate operation, and I am afraid, in fact I suffer a struma shchitovidki and a myopathy. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make?

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.08.2004, 05:52
The phagocytosis - is not present such illness or disease, you could not be mistaken? At a fibromatosis and an internal endometriosis of a uterus operative treatment is obligatory at the greater or big sizes, the expressed anemia, a painful syndrome, a degeneration. Therefore you need to estimate or appreciate adequately a situation to not be afraid of operative treatment if it is shown.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 08:11
Many thanks to you, the doctor, for consultation. I understand what to be operated it is necessary. But the bleeding was at me only once, after it or him I accept two months a root of a hellebore of the Caucasian, strong antitumoral agent, and my status has considerably improved. Sometimes disturb back pains. I would not like to lose an organ if it or he can be saved. Can, it is necessary to wait and be observed?