PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask your advice or council. The toxicosis has ended in 14 weeks, since then (now 18)...

Vick
16.08.2004, 16:40
I ask your advice or council. The toxicosis has ended in 14 weeks, since then (now 18) some times tore. In the morning and, today it is unusual (at once 3 times) Since evening podtashnivalo, therefore has eaten a little and at once has laid down to sleep. And in the morning while laid - strong desires to a vomiting. And, tore the rests of meal, a cat. I ate and during the lunchtime, and in the evening. When nothing remains, in 10 minutes bile, in a minute after a cup of tea - repetition has gone. Last 3 days toshnit in the morning, but up to a vomiting did not reach. According to US and gemostaziogrammy (16 weeks) it's OK. The head and pressure 100/60 (norm or rate 120/80), a breakdown, a somnolent status since morning ached a bit since evening and in the evening, temperatures are not present, some days, happen, the stomach or belly strains, but the pain even minimal is not present, medicines I do not accept. My doctor has fairly told or said, that the reason obvious does not see. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.

Oshchepkova S.R.
18.08.2004, 08:07
Urgently to hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood, to repeat US. Consultation of the therapist or the gastroenterologist is necessary. "To clean" a stomach - a weak solution of potassium permanganate (it is acyanotically - pink), juices with a pulp + reception of the activated coal or "Polyphepanum". Further reception Essentiale (Allocholum, karsil, lipostabil) and panzinorm (mezim - forte). The control of biochemistry of a blood over month.