PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation and has lost ability to detorozhdeniju...

Natalia
15.08.2004, 12:37
My daughter has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation and has lost ability to detorozhdeniju (see a case history). I wish to become substitute mother for it or her. But at them with the husband at both a negative rhesus, at me positive, group of a blood zero. Whether can prevent to bear or take out it to me their child? I have two adult children and some abortions. It is practically healthy.
In advance many thanks for the answer.

Natalia
16.08.2004, 19:52
The dear doctor! On July, 6th I have asked to you a following question which I repeat once again:
" My daughter has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation and has lost ability to detorozhdeniju (see a case history). I wish to become substitute mother for it or her. But at them with the husband at both a negative rhesus, at me positive, group of a blood zero. Whether can prevent to bear or take out it to me their child? I have two adult children and some abortions. It is practically healthy. In advance many thanks for the answer. "
You answer later questions, but on my question I have not received the answer. But your answer is very important for me. Convincingly I ask to respond. If it not in your competence, prompt, please, who can help or assist me. In advance many thanks

Natalia
16.08.2004, 21:47
My daughter has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation and has lost ability to detorozhdeniju. I wish to become substitute mother for it or her. But at them with the husband at both a negative rhesus, at me positive, group of a blood zero. Whether can prevent to bear or take out it to me their child? I have two adult children and some abortions. It is practically healthy. In advance many thanks for the answer.

Majja
18.08.2004, 07:35
My daughter has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation and has lost ability to detorozhdeniju (see a case history). I wish to become substitute mother for it or her. But at them with the husband at both a negative rhesus, at me positive, group of a blood zero. Whether can prevent to bear or take out it to me their child? I have two adult children and some abortions. It is practically healthy. In advance many thanks for the answer.