PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on 18 week of pregnancy. The CYTOMEGALOVIRUS is found out in me. What is it? Than...

MAINA
17.08.2004, 00:47
I on 18 week of pregnancy. The CYTOMEGALOVIRUS is found out in me. What is it? Than he is dangerous to me and my future child? What are possible or probable deviations or rejections and what measures to undertake what to avoid undesirable consequences?

masha
18.08.2004, 07:33
The cytomegalovirus (TSMV) is the most widespread from the known viruses passed a fetus in the fetal period. Allocation of a virus from an organism of the pregnant woman does not mean presence at it or her an acute disease. The asymptomatic carriage of virus is in most cases formed. During pregnancy there can be an exacerbation (10 20 %), thus the risk of a fetal infection arises in 1 2 % of cases. The woman can catch and during pregnancy. Then speak about primary TSMV - infections. It occurs or happens at 1 4 % of pregnant women and unlike chronic form TSMV is accompanied by high risk of a fetal becoming infected of a fetus (40 50 %). Frequency TSMV - infections among the born children makes 0, 2 2, 2 %, at the same time clinical displays are available only for 10 % of these newborns (gepato-a splenomegaly, a hyperbilirubinemia, a hemorrhagic syndrome, a nanocephalia). Often late complications (a hearing loss, a delay of mental and physical development, a chorioretinitis, an atrophy of an optic nerve, defects of body height of a teeth) are marked or celebrated. Special treatment during pregnancy do not spend even if presence of an exacerbation of disease is confirmed or there was an infection. In the majority of cases in occasion of which pregnant women worry, it is a question of detection of antibodies of class G to TSMV. It should not cause trouble as in the given situation of speech about disease is not present. Success.