PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a cycle of 28 days, regular. Basal temperature from the beginnings...

Nika
16.08.2004, 17:42
Good afternoon! At me a cycle of 28 days, regular. Basal temperature from the beginning of a cycle up to 17 days 36, 3 36, 5.18 d. ts.-36, 7; 19 d. ts.-36, 8; with 20 on 28 d. ts. - 37, 0 37, 2. On 13 d. ts. Was fertilnaja slime (proshchrachnaja and viscous). And with 13 go day signs PMS have begun: the breast (one) hurts, the stomach or belly hurts. So there is always At me a question: whether there Was at me an ovulation and for what day. Whether probably to become pregnant? In the map I have read through 6 years or summer prescription: " the Ovulation occurs or happens (!) at temperature below 37 degrees, the second phase short, rise of temperature step. Whether probably such? Very much it would be desirable the child (me of 29 years). In advance I thank for the answer.

evromedprestizh
18.08.2004, 07:24
Either the anovulation, or a failure of 2 phases of a cycle, however berem-t is possible or probable, but it is necessary to be surveyed in more detail, if planirueete ber-t.